Tuesday, March 7, 2006

exactly what i DIDN'T want

so, i went against my stance and went roller skating with d and her guy and this guy she believed would be great for me. well, this is exactly why i'm pissed off right now.

the "problem" is that i had a good time, i would even venture to say great. the "problem" is that i've decided to be true to my feelings and so i emailed him to tell him so. the "problem" is that i also, within this email, asked him to let me know if we could stop communicating through d and meet up and talk about what was said to her. the "problem" is that he hasn't responded. the "problem" is that i am bothered by this and it's only been one day. and finally, the "problem" is that i knew this would happen because it always does. i get into my head about what i think should be happening and that never matches up with what does happen.

exactly what i didn't want.

No comments:

Post a Comment