Sunday, March 12, 2006

sing it baby!

no movies. just a weekend recap.

the coast. there is nothing so soothing to me as water. looking at it, hearing it, playing in it...i love the stuff. the pacific ocean included. so friday afternoon after quite a few moments that proved to me the validity of astrology (mercury retrograde moments), the five of us take off for rockaway beach for a couple of nights of rest and relaxation. there are a little details that could be added but suffice it to say that, for me at least, mission accomplished. i love just talking to my friends. i love observing them. and i damn sure love eating their food. we all took a few walks on the beach. i attempted to walk along the jetty but could only go half way before i looked down. it was over after that. i totally froze. but i was proud of what i could do. that was all saturday. this morning was low key too. how much do i love waffles? a lot! the trip back to portland went a lot faster. probably due to no snow. all in all, i can never not enjoy myself when i'm surrounded by good people, food. oh, and water.

i just got off the phone with j for a 2 hour conversation. oh my god - for all of my protesting i've just resolved to be dating someone. that's what i get...lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment