Monday, November 27, 2006

to know, know, know him is to love, love, love him

and i DO!

this man just let me charge $2500 on his credit card to keep my car. my car has been a lot of trouble with me lately but i AM TRULY GRATEFUL to have it. when i called HSBC they told me that it had already been set up for repossesion. i almost freaked. i realize that i had prayed earlier for God to present me with $2000. i said that i have no idea where that money was going to come from but not only did i get that- i got more than that. and he even left his card here and told me to do what i had to do. i'm torn because what i need to do is give myself $2000 to pay off my rent and other bills. my rent is due, a credit card payment, an old bank account. oh- that was funny- the old bank account people threatened to freeze my new bank account becuase i'm not supposed to have my current account with one unpaid. i'm sad and scared and grateful all at once. what can i do? i have no idea.

i'll just keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment