Monday, December 25, 2006

i love josh i love josh i love josh i love josh....

i love josh i love josh i love josh i love josh.

he tucked me in last night and told me the first 3 stanzas of 'twas the night before christmas' becasue that's all he could remember and then he sang to me. how much i love this man is unbelievable. dear god, please help me be a better person to be present and the best eris possible for this relationship. i've never stuck anything out really and i want this so much i could spit. thank you God, thank you so, so much. i have so many blessings coming to me know, i just know i'll be ok and the worst is firmly behind me. i know it and i'm so grateful for it! thank you God. i love josh and ilove you. i love you God for everything you've done for me. you've given me the strength so many times to get through so many tough times and i thank you the opportunity to get through many more.

i love you always.

-eris

No comments:

Post a Comment