Sunday, August 26, 2007

four things

I fear I've turned this blog into complaint central, not to mention my movie reviews have run dry. JC and I watched The Lost City the other night just for something different. It's Andy Garcia's directoral debut and I wasn't too disappointed. You may read some surprise into that because I am certainly not an Andy Garcia fan. The most likeable role he's done, in my book, was his role of Arturo Sandoval in that man's bio. pic. Anyway, it was quiet and had a great story. Garcia is obviously proud of his home nation of Cuba and his conflicted feelings are shown, fairly well, in this semi-biographical film. It was worth the rental fee.

That was so not where I was trying to take this entry. This is:

4 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME




Four jobs I have had in my life:
Caretaker for disabled people (me too d!)
case manager
Wal-mart cashier
Telemarketer


Four movies I've watched more than once:
Goonies
Royal Tennenbaums
The Color Purple
Napoleon Dynamite


Four places I have lived:
Salisbury, NC
Durham, NC
Brooklyn, NY
Portland, OR

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
Heroes
Futurama
King of Queens
Jeopardy!

Four favorite past time activities:
Fun with yarn (crochet/knit)
Read
Watch movies
Take walks with folks

Four places I have been:
Billings, MT (I'm just still amazed at that one...)
San Francisco, CA
Phoenix, AZ
Philipsburg, St. Maarten

People who e-mail me (regularly)
Joshua-Ian
Danette
Maureen
Kronda


Four of my favorite foods:
Ones served during Breakfast
Burritos
Turkey
Mushrooms

Four places I would rather be right now
In our own place
On a beach
Flying somewhere new
In bed


Four things I am looking forward to this year
Visiting folks
My first holiday season with the husband
Routine
more peace

No comments:

Post a Comment