Friday, September 14, 2007

Been a long time...

I have been lax on updating purely due to all the usual excuses. Please forgive.

The day after my birthday, I began working here at my new job. It's been a week and a half now since I've been here. The jury is out. I find the work fairly easy and my co-workers are friendly enough. I enjoy having my own office. There's truly nothing bad to say. I'm just curious about the holding power on my attention. *grin*

We moved into our new home last Saturday. Well, perhaps I should say apartment. It's a townhouse with two bedrooms. I'm growing to like it more and more each day. Initially, I wasn't sure I'd like the layout. It's certainly MUCH closer to work though I still have a thirty minute commute.

I now live a good thirty-five minutes away from my mother and sister. This has given us some good, quiet time together which is what I was hoping for. We live in a really 'charming' neighborhood and I'm eager to get out and explore. Me being who I am, I already checked out the local libraries, near work and home, and got a new library card. JC found a new gym for us- him being who he is.

I feel now I want to focus on making some friends. I have no idea where I would do this but I heartell of this great site called Craigslist. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment