Tuesday, September 25, 2007

lavendar soy candle

Thanks to my wonderful friends in PDX, I'm enjoying my candle right now.
Downstairs, the husband is fitfully sleeping off an awful cold and sore throat. I got to feed him chicken soup and give him soy ice cream. The love of soy remains. *grin*

While he is sleeping, I got to clean. That may sound odd that I say "got to" but cleaning has always been therapeutic for me. Today at work, I was corrected from little mistakes enough times that I started to feel a little useless. This has been my greatest problem -accepting criticism- and I felt as if I was staring down my ego. I lost a little but rebounded when I was able to come home and make things better..in my own way.

The barometer is making me so sleepy. High 90, low 63, humidity 67% and rising.

No comments:

Post a Comment