Sunday, December 9, 2007

Still here

Things are alright.

I am quite satisfied with the nesting phase of marriage, I'm seeing family, doing more exercise, baking since it's the holiday season. I don't think "Life is o.k." bumper stickers would sell very well but that's right about where I'm at these days.

I had a sort of 'moment of clarity' regarding things that are, or aren't as is the case, going on lately. I am not doing anything that leads me to be of service to someone else. Sure, I've been (in my own estimation) a good help for my family but I'm not really out in the world doing anything and that, I believe, is my biggest problem. I used to be told constantly: "If you're bored, you're thinking of yourself too much". I have to agree. Nothing really gets you out of yourself like doing something for others.

So off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment