Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's a date

Oh the double meanings. A date?

Well, for one, I've finally made it back to LJ. I had an episode there in the last three weeks. It happens. I know now, after 20 years of this, what to do. It means toning down and not forcing myself into things that aren't comfortable. On the other hand, I stay secluded and that's not really good. But, I do what I can to get by.

So, for two (yeah, it's bad English), JC and I determined our eta for Portland. We're both relieved and thrilled to be heading back 'home'. Though it's definitely got it's minuses for the both of us- the plusses are over and above the little good we could say for the rest of the country we've lived in. We're taking off mid-June.

Thirdly, I'm off tonight for my first meal in a restaurant for which I had to make reservations. Actually, it's a first for the both of us. So sad. But better late than never. It's JC's birthday this weekend and I'm treating him to a chill, though I hope special, birthday weekend. I've planned a 'day in' a 'day out' and just a day to chill. Complete with movies, hikes and massage. What more could he want?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment