Friday, March 17, 2006

recap

i am practically bursting with cheesy gooeyness. i just really want to replay the amazing day i have. i figure this is the best way to do it as no one will listen to me. so i begin.

work. so i go to work and to my delight the overhead lights are all off and the desk lamps and couple of halogens are on. it makes for some very nice mood lighting. due to this, i am able to work all day. by that i mean that i actually work. i do very little web surfing. also, i'm not able too so much because my computer is sloooow. anyway, i do my best and then leave at 3:00.

the massage. i go on to numinosity and meet gina who will be my massage therapist. the room she brings me into is BEAUTIFUL. it's all purples and earth tones and just gorgeous and calm. she has my meditate on areas of my life i have questions about and i draw three cards from an i-ching deck. the first thing i thought of was relationships and the card i draw is 'companionship'. the second thing i thought of was my finaces and the card i drew was 'abundance'. the third card i drew was 'the gentle' and my meditation was on my career. it was spooky how all three coincided very well with what i intend for those three areas of my life. the companionship card was very nice. two women intwined, topless, symbolizing openness. the key words were: interdependence, friendliness, mutual respect and others i can't recall. the abundance card is pretty self explanatory. the the gentle card was about: subtelty, the quiet way - basically words that i like to think describe my way of working with people. it was very cool. so then she has me get undressed to my comfort level and lie down on the table. the fun began. what ensued was the most luxurious 90 of my life. someone just rubbing you and touching you and oiling you and moving you and de-knotting you for that long...i don't have words. well, i do but they're pretty mundane. anyway, i got up and i felt so light i could barely walk. it was the best time of my life up until the next part...well, sort of.

the date. so i rush over to lloyd cinema to pick up j because he'd been waiting for me since 4p. it was a quarter until 6p. what a trooper! anyway, i drive us over to a chinese restaurant. he paid since he felt he owed me because i drove him home on wednesday. we laughed a lot. we always do and i really like that. he has this thing with words (i do too but his is weird). he kept saying, 'fisticuffs' and referring to 'moms mabley'. and the whole time we kept cracking up about his using moms mabley in a story but not knowing who she was. so then we decide to come back to my place. he was so nice and helped me move a futon from the attic to my room for h. then i realize i have no bedding for anyone else so we went off to freddy's to buy some stuff. he helped me out by looking and calling me cheap. i needed that. so we come back home and i put in 'sneakers'. eh. BUT we had a talk about my need to show how much i like him through touch. so i say, "do you have touch issues?" he's all childish and says no, "touch touch touch!" kiddingly. i said, "do you have prolonged touch issues?" he said, no he's just slow. i said, i am too and i know you identify as a christian (sigh) but i do have to express myself otherwise you're just my good friend which is great - you should be but this takes it to a different level. he mulled it over and pulled the old high school cough with an arm around me. it was so sweet! but i had to rearrange myself to fit underneath his head and on his chest. i felt so comfortable. i felt safe and respected. he took my hand and did the whole rubbing it all over thing. oh it was so nice. the thing is i haven't had that kind of sweetness with anyone - ever. i've tried to push it on others. i've asked for it and have been denied. i've longed. i've pined. i've prayed. i felt like my prayers were answered. he was so sweet. we spoke in hushed tones and spoke honestly about a lot of things: our misgivings about one another's belief systems and how it'd interact with our own, about sex (well this wasn't so honest because not enough clarification was given), about how fast it seemed that we got along and decided we wanted to commit to seeing one other. however, we both said we were happily surprised by each other. i like what he said, "we bonded so quickly and i think you should pay attention to people you bond to that quickly". i agreed. so we sat and held hands for so long - i didn't want to get up. i could've done that all night. i actually wanted to do more - OF COURSE - but i think this is good for me right now. i was tellign my roommate that this has been the healthiest two weeks i've ever had - especially since my relationships usually falter in twice that amount of time. so, i gots a boyfriend. finally. cheesy sigh. as i told h, "it's just so nice to be involved with someone who's good".

the drive home. we drag ourselves to my car and i drive him back to gresham. door to door is about 20 minutes - it's taken me that long to go to m's sometime so i don't mind. anyway, on the highway i did something i'd been practicing forever - i reached for his hand and held it all the way to his house. awwwwww.... so we parked in the front and it was sad to see him go. he gave me a little hug and that was it.

my BFF!. i drive out to pdx and pick up h. she was actually waiting at the departing curb and i was at the arrival curb. oops. but i got her and she was so h. just cute and funny and curt. i love her! she thinks i was all effusive in my emails about her coming because of my flirtations but i really do love spending time with her. it's been great so far. she's good people.i hope i can appropriately convey that in a toast during her wedding. wow, her wedding.

how i feel!. i got an email from j today detailing his misadventures with his truck. he is a trip. it ended with something about him writing me as i am in his thoughts a lot. how sweet! basically i feel my cells are vibrating with excitement, hormones, joy, blessings and gratitude. i can't wait to see him again and i don't think it'll be until tuesday night. poo! his touch was amazing. it was better than the last time i had sex. i think. it's been so damn long. hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment