Friday, June 30, 2006

finalfuckingly 2

well, ladies and germs, it's done. i have secured my first apartment. i can't believe it. i'll be living way far east in north east. the location is not optimal but the place is amazing! i managed to secure a 2 bed/2 bath with a washer and dryer and a dishwasher and a patio and a storage room (as if i have anything to store!) all for a very reasonable price.

another reason i took this is because the guy and i had a pretty serious talk about the future...again. i was more open to what he saying. the truth is that commitment scares me. it was very hard for me to accept that someone may actually want to spend the rest of their life with me...that i was deserving of such a commitment eluded me. so while it no longer eludes, that doesn't mean i'm not still a little weirded out by the thought. but i listened and as corny as this sounds i really listened with my heart and i heard him. i heard his commitment and that was truly moving. the weirdest part is that i believed him. i completely believe him. this is so bizarre. i'm going to quit talking now.

shout out to my friends: the convo with the guy made me realize i don't really express enough how important you all are to me. each and every person has influenced me in some way, some good way. thank you all. it also amazes me how kind others are to me when i feel i don't give nearly as much. thank you all. you're amazing people.

enough with the sap. i'm watching '16 blocks'. man, that mos def is hot. but, er, um, i love my man. *grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment