Saturday, August 5, 2006

back in blue

la la, i'm back!

so my computer died after an unfortunate case of a myspace virus. grrr!!!!
i took it to the macstore over on multnomah....yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh, not a big fan of the place though i did meet a cool lady from brooklyn. she said, "...yeah, you know, i tried moving back there thinkin' i'd make some cheddar and come back here but...i couldn't breathe". yep, sums up my feelings about new york.

i miss it though. i've been missing my family like crazy. i know as soon as i see them though i will long for the comforts of my own home. oh, yes, my OWN space. i'm five days into my new apartment and i'm all mcdonald's about it - i'm lovin' it!

had a weird conversation with the boy - i feel a little weird because he's got this business he's trying to build up that eventually means he'll take off for eastern africa for awhile. this could be a year from now and who knows where we'll be at that point but it kind of freaked me out. so he's all excited and telling me this and i am being supportive girlfriend, truly i am happy for him to realize one of his dreams, but i felt a twinge of sadness. i'll let it go for now but...it's noted and now typed out in cyberspace. goody.

anyway, my other love has become cable tv. i fear for my soul after watching a half hour of the simple life as well as the real world/road rules challenge. ugh. oh, did i mention the bit of 'child star confidential' i managed to sit through? ick.

gotta go to sleep. i gots some berry pickin' to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment