Thursday, December 14, 2006

sweety mcsweets

you know when love is new and you can't stop smiling about your favorite person on the planet? i'm in that mood now. we just had our electricity turned back on. don't fuck with oregon is all i have to say! poor james kim, those climbers and now these out of control winds...damn james!

anyway, my guy just stopped by to check and see if i was ok after his ass-long work day. sure, he ~should~ have but i'm glad he did. now he's off to his own dark home in gresham. poor, beautiful soul.

in other news- i had my first ever personal trainer meeting. wow, am i middle class or what? well, on paper anyway. so he's showing me all the right moves for the machines and it's struck me how wrongly i'd previously used them. he made me do the plank- i hate the plank! he took my measurements and i'm definitely no 36-24-26. then we just chatted- he's a good kid. i hope this is just the kick in the pants i need to keep going this time. the thing is I LOVE working out. it's the getting there that's been the problem. anyway, enough of that- i have another
website where i regularly confess such things.

in further other news- i got the job that will have me living side by side with some severely mentally ill folk. sigh. it'll be for no less than 3 months and i've imposed a limit of no more than 18. but only time will tell. i keep reminding myself how much money i'll be able to put towards bills instead of rent and that refreshes the, frankly realistic, prejudices i have about the position.

big, beautiful baja burritos everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment