Sunday, July 22, 2007

100 calorie snack packs

That's what JC and I love lately. I wish they wouldn't include cheese nips though- they're not bad as the regular ones but still.

Today was so-so. We went to the church with my sister. It was the one we got married in. The pastor was bitter though half his sermon was about forgiveness. Eh. We then went to help out my sister by getting her a new breast pump. I was aghast Target allowed the return of a breast pump. Go figure. Anyway, we had a late lunch at my mom's house and there was the obligatory kissing of the babies. They are so f'ing cute. My cousin and his wife, who are expecting, came over. They just live down the street so that was nice. My second cousin, who is four, was totally inappropriate and I had to remind myself that she was four. She told Maria she wasn't a 'real' big kid because she couldn't walk. Y'all know how much I love my Maria! I had to step out of the room. JC and I did some budgeting work and that was really all.

I'm going to be contacting people tomorrow. We have a strong feeling that something's coming down the pike this week. My sister is doing her connections thing for each of us tomorrow. We're gonna help her move which I consider ample pay for staying with her. You all know my feelings on moving. The only good thing about this is that she's smart enough to have saved and hired movers. Phew!

Well, if nothing else you now know my feelings on moving and my niece. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment