Saturday, July 28, 2007

at last

Man, I have been quite remiss in my updating duties. I'll be better. Maybe.

Actually, I came here to update a few days ago but couldn't access LJ. Go figure. Doesn't matter because it would've gone like this: waiting to hear about job. blah blah blah. i hate moving. blah blah blah.

Well, today it's not too different expect for this. I was casually perusing the AJC website about jobs thinking I'll submit my resume to another hospital only to be told no. Why not, right? Well, I did that but I also answered an ad titled "Counselor/Therapists Needed Immediately!" and it was actually alright with hiring MSWs. So I said why not. I applied and sent a very nice cover letter. SIX HOURS LATER the man called me to talk about a job. It's basically sub-contracted community counseling. Eh. I'm not sure about it. I have to get my own malpractice insurance and then I'm paid hourly with no benefits. Eh. The pay is excellent but.... I'm thinking on it. I really am tired of such work but it'd be nice to do some counseling again and it seems I'm going to have to get my license because all across the country no one is paying you unless you do. Le sigh. BUT this is good news! I've been praying for and waiting for and anxious for an offer, any offer. I'll see what the man has to say on Monday afternoon. It seems likely he'd hire though since we stayed on the phone for forty minutes. Eh.

I'll all about the 'eh' today.

What else? Nieces cute? check. Husband good? check. Still hate moving? check.

JC and I are off to visit Atlanta again tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have some tales from the city to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment