Wednesday, August 1, 2007

i just don't know

As JC and I have marked our three week stay in Georgia (coincidentally this is the amount of time it took us to find work in Portland when we both moved there) we find ourselves sitting on our bed with little to do.

My super fast job offer seems to have disappeared as I have not heard from the man since. JC's sure-fire hire at my sister's old school did disappear as the school lost one hundred students and therefore his position. To call this time a test would be accurate. However, what I find most interesting is that we, as a couple 'we', are doing better than ever. I suppose I can only speak for myself but there were times that I just could not imagine I could ever constantly be with someone. People tended to annoy me after a few days together. I never imagined weathering such a move and transient existence with someone else! Well, now I know. That's half the battle, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment