Friday, July 6, 2007

Room 206, pt. II

What a day. Because we found out last night that my right passenger tire was flat and JC's truck once again not running. We laugh and make the choice to take care of business. I got four new tires (bye bye $450!) and JC and his dad fixed his truck (thanks free wrench!). I spent the rest of the day with D and the five children and the eight dogs that were in attendance. Man, I got in some more Wii time (I cannot wait to get one!!) beating Josh in bowling but then he got me back in tennis and once in golf. I spoke a lot with D and then JC and I went to get a nephew a birthday present and some other errands. These kids are seriously high on the adorable meter. I am especially partial to the babies and I spent a lot of time with both of them, one boy and one girl. Cuties!! I chatted with stepsisters-in-law (is that a term?) and had grilled chicken and a gigantic cesar salad for dinner. It was a great day. Long but great. Tomorrow morning we leave for Montana. I'm wondering what that'll hold. More updating from whatever room we'll end up in...w00 h00.

No comments:

Post a Comment