Tuesday, August 14, 2007

calling all good vibe givers

As my sister says, "And so..." I have an interview on Friday with an EAP company. I submitted my resume the first week I got here. I didn't think that I would be called at all but I figured what the hell. Well, they called yesterday, screened me and forwarded me on with a promise of someone getting back to me. That person did today and I'm going on Friday. As I said, send me all the good vibes you can. Thanks!

In other news, I'm feeling beat down with fatigue and the sniffles. My sister told me in the middle of the night that she felt that she had feelings of pressure in her chest. Off we went to the ER. Luckily, we went to the hospital our mom works at and she was still there. That helped us get through straightaway and luckily we weren't there too long. The official diagnosis was inflammation of where the sternum joins the ribs. Yikes. She got some drugs and we left. And. I. had. Waffle. House. Hash browns. If you've never had some scattered, smothered and covered hash browns then I feel a little bad for you. However, I can't eat that stuff as much as I used to, thankfully, so I enjoyed what I did have.

Things remain tense in our wait for a position to come to one or both of us. I've been meditating on gratitude and asking for answers. I can say I can truly see now how our presence here has greatly helped my family. Of course, if we weren't here certain situations would have played out anyway but I can't deny the great help we've been. I know you're never supposed to do things expecting something back and I certainly don't act with that expectation but I am hoping some that comes back to us.

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment