Thursday, January 10, 2008

phew!

Man, did I need a break from politics. The madness of obsession was starting to creep in. I get highly nervous about this because I've had so many obsessions/addictions in the past I don't even want to THINK about revisiting that crazy world again.

Speaking of, I hit the gym last night with JC. He ran so hard his eyes turned red. We'd just discussed our respective, insufficient insurance policies. I reminded him the of the conversation. He's a little upset still about his mom. There was a false diagnosis of Hep C and that was alarming. They're not sure what, concretely, to call it. I call it neglect of health. I'm being supportive wife and I hope they're able to help her. All prayers, juju, meditations on health are appreciated.

What next? The Pacific NW and Charlotte, NC are apparently the largest two areas of the country where housing is CLIMBING in price. Great.

Thunderstorms due here tonight. I adore thunderstorms, excepting any damage they do, of course.

Look at me with all the updating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment