Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Breathe again

Well, now I feel much better. Most dramas have been pushed back to their scary corners and I am breathing more easily. JC teases me about counting months together- I don't care. Today marks the last month I can do so. We've been hitched for 11 months. It sounds counterintuitive to me to say it's FAR better today than 11 months ago. JC says that's what he always figured would happen. He has buckets more faith than I do.

I'm waiting for one grad school supervisor to send in a form and then I can FINALLY send in my license application. Of everyone I sent rec forms to she's the last one I thought would take forever. Go figure.

I am playing endless amounts of Scrabulous with JC. It became our habit during the writer's strike. So now, after dinner, we sit, he with his black laptop and I with my Mac and play the game on Facebook. We're tied for wins. I say it's only because he uses the word lookup function FAR too often.

I wonder if buying a house in Portland is going to be feasible. Everything anywhere west of 82nd is far and above our price range. North of Powell, East of 15th, all too much. We've limited our search to townhomes/condos at this point. We'll see. Again, PDXers please keep a look out for anything cute for us :)

Word to your moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment