Saturday, March 15, 2008

bad ass kids

life is good. i am currently spending an unplanned night at my mother's home. she campaigned hard for us to stay- buying us turkey breast, brownie bites- you know the good stuff in life. we obliged. it's actually been pretty cool. my niece had a fit and was forced to apologize to us for crying and having a fit. i was proud of my mom for making her apologize. my mom has spoiled her rotten to the point where she thinks she's above manners. oh hell naw.

moving on, jc was hit while teaching. i mean, what the hell?! what do we have to do to get children to understand consequences of behavior? this particular child has already harmed several people in the school, physically and emotionally, including another teacher. i was happy jc pressed charges. hopefully, this will get him onto the course he needs for help. sadly, i know that attention to your problems come far more when you're in the justice system, particularly youth. here's hoping.

my sister called and let me know she's giving her crappy husband a second chance. you know, it's none of my business. she asked for my opinion though, practically asked me to tell how awful a husband jc is, so i told her he's not and that we are here if she needs to rebuild again. it's all i could really say.

kids.
no thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment