Friday, March 21, 2008

mellowed

I don't know what's up with me. Fought with the husband last night, tore my sister a new one via text message this afternoon...I'm operating purely from anger lately. I don't know why, what triggered it or what will make it go away. I ate so I'm a little better but really I'm just frustrated. I feel the weight of moving, career change, lifestyle change (stupid fucking weight loss!), marriage anniversary, family, racism, politics, beauty, and everything just bearing down on my shoulders. I just remembered that Jesus got pissed off once and he went and prayed. Maybe I should try that?!

God please help me. I am at a crossroads..again! You love putting me here. Well, I love putting me here and I know you love getting me through. I ask that of you. Please guide me through the next year. Make my heart light, my temperment even, my soul joyous. Bless upon blessings, please give to my family and friends. Heal the wound of sin for all of us. God, I've never even beleived in sin or the enemy or anythign before. More became clear in the last three months than ever in my life. I ask/request/demand your love of me overtake me like an illness. May I be FILLED with your love of me. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen.

By the way- REALLY COOL original Lord's prayer. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment