Friday, October 17, 2008

nutrisystem week 2

Well, I feel like things are getting a little better. I am able to go through the week but that is likely because i have only strictly followed the diet 2 out of the 5 days this week. I had a lot of gas and used the bathroom frequently. According to the Wii I've been up and down like crazy. But today I went to a health fair and OHSU tells me I weigh 251.4 so that'd be a lost of 4 lbs so far. However, they tell me I'm only 5'8 1/2 and 47% of me is fat. That should be 29% at the most. Unbelievable. But not really. I still have a binging problem that I'm really praying about. Right now as I type I'm thinking of what I can pig out on while I'm alone tomorrow. It's awful. I'm praying God please help me because I am not able to do this alone.

I'm committing to do some king of exercise more than 4x/week now. I pray God's help in making that occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment