Friday, October 24, 2008

nutrisystem week 3

Well, here I am at the end of the third week. I have not noted a lot of change but the new jeans I bought just two months ago are definitely a size too big. I should start measuring my waist. The Wii says that nothing has changed and if anything I've gained. BUT the scale at the OHSU fair thing said I'd lost three pounds. We'll see. I had a break today where I realized that I am ashamed of my life right now. I concurrently realized that I have the power to change this. I'm living the life I've chosen to live. I'm heavy because I' ve chose to go out and eat tons of food almost everyday. I binge, I don't purge and I don't overexercise. The truth is I'm totally scared. I have all the hallmarks of having a thyroid and/or diabetes condition. I am less than eager to go to my first doctor's appointment next month. I want to b e more healthy for Josh but I have a hard time not getting in trouble with food. Right now I have no money so I don't have a choice.

I am praying for the strength to keep with this journey. I had no idea how addicted I've become. God help me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment