Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

We celebrated Christmas this morning. This was the tree. Maybe you can tilt your head or screen to see it full effect. We gave ourselves a $50 limit for each of us. We both went over, naturally.
I opened the green stocking at got: a stuffed frog named Leopold, earmuffs, crossword puzzle book and oddly: 'Twitter for Dummies'. This is from a man who wouldn't know a tweep from a retweet.




I look confused because...I was.


I didn't get him a stocking but he had a gift box that was full of gum, tic tacs and chocolate because he always takes whatever gum I remember to buy so now he's got his own stash. Too bad he gave up chocolate...


Other gifts I got: the softest robe you've ever felt, workout outfit, watch/earring set (so unexpected!) and a digital photo keychain. Great haul! He got: a $60 gift card to his favorite clothing store. We had a faboo breakfast featuring chocolate chip pumpkin scones,

baked oatmeal, eggs, sausage (meatless for me) and sparkling cider. Merry Christmas everyone!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment