Friday, December 18, 2009

maybe 3?

today in MHIGTLS news: the hubs got a phone call from the folks at Valparaiso asking if he'd received the decision letter. we're both assuming that means he got in. if they call everyone they've rejected then they must be busy. I wonder what the $ award from them will be. it'll have to be pretty big to matter- it's a school that neither of us are interested in. its only saving grace is it's less than an hour from Chicago. I guess we'll wait and see.

in my own news, it's always been a dream of mine to live/work internationally and I received an email from a British sw agency asking if I was interested. I have a phone interview set for Tuesday to see what's what. it can take forever to get going so I want to jump on it now. if they offer a short term assignment then just maybe...

Exciting times...

No comments:

Post a Comment