Friday, July 13, 2007

"NECK!!!!!!!!"

So I spent probably an inappropriate amount of time kissing my niece today. She, JC, my sister and I were out and about today. Well, out and about here really means going from one retail area to yet another. Eh, it was something to do. We first went to my sister's new house for her second walk through. The house is gorgeous! The builder is a great guy and my sister and I are involved in a little scheme to hook him and our mother up. Hee hee. Speaking of the hook up, I'm also trying to get some info. for my friend about a tasty morsel of a man I met right before I left Portland. Keep your fingers crossed.

JC went to a job fair and got a very promising lead. I followed up with Social work, prn but had to just leave a message. I'll pound the pavement on Monday. I suppose now I'm just on vacation. There are some plans floating about regarding going to the Atlanta Aquarium tomorrow. You know what- that'd be nice however it costs $24 per person. WTF?! As we are unemployed and homeless, we're going to take in a free attraction called the MLK Jr. Historical site. Free is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment