Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And today...

The husband is still torn up. He let himself read about liver failure on webmd. Why oh why?! He was externally alright but he tossed and tossed all night.

Flatulence. We also looked that up. Funny stuff. It's amazing how many foods cause gas. Just so you know...

I think a faux spa day is in order- nails, hair, face and massage. Just some good grooming can make me feel so much better. Who's with me?

I did an "e-course" on Phoenix yesterday. It was this website that gave a brief tutorial. Why is it over 100 degrees most of the year?! Really, is that necessary? On the most positive note I could find, it'd be a return to a grid road system. Why every city in the country doesn't adhere to this, I don't know. As someone who is perpetually lost it would be a wonderful world when I know heading north means the numbered streets go up. I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment