Wednesday, January 16, 2008

nothing much

I have some of the best friends around. Thank you guys for the calls!

We didn't hear from his mom yesterday and instead of freaking we just hung out. We were literally in bed by 8pm for some much needing catch up on sleep. I did wake up a bit more refreshed but there was so much tossing and turning I probably got just the same amount of sleep.

Called Cascadia so they can send my W2 to this new address. Well, what do you know- they already mailed them out?! I'm beyond shocked. This whole controversy has probably got folks a lot more on the ball.

Work is going so slowly today. I. want. to. Scream.

Looks like I have to cancel my getaway this weekend to Charlotte. The $200 or so I would've spent has to go into the impromptu move to Phoenix fund.  It's my sister's birthday weekend so maybe there'll something fun going on here...I doubt it.

I'm reading a little pissy today so I better stop typing. Complaining never helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment