Thursday, January 3, 2008

Semi-sweet emotions

Get it?

I'm swimming in a sea of corn syrup.


In reality, I'm at work, doing my work but not right at this moment as I'm typing this post. I don't know. I feel like having a record of this year. It feels like a good year. Mrs. B talked about being more playful and something inside immediately felt giddy thinking of having more fun this year. Everything lately has been so serious. I understand things always will be serious but doesn't mean I can't enjoy life as well.

I got to the cheesecake factory last night with Cheryl. She's alright. She's had a harsh year but she just keeps plugging along. It's good to know such determined folks.

Speaking of, I did not get to the gym today but I will. I swear it! I triple swear it! Meh, whatever.

I'm off tomorrow. On a whim, back in October, I knew I would need a long weekend after the holiday season to rest. Boy was I smart. I don't know quite what to do yet but I'm quite excited. I like the word 'quite'. I was thinking I'd find the local art house theatre and get in a little cinematic culture. Lately my movie watching has been of the Frat pack variety. I don't know why but I suppose it has something to do with that playful thingy.

Viva 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment