Tuesday, December 22, 2009

the break up

So I wrote my good-bye on LJ today. I just like this format so much better. Plus, I can post on the go. So many more reasons but this is enough.

Nothing doing on the MHIGTLS front. That's cool. I had a few conversations about this whole change of life at work. I had a few supportive pushes towards Minneapolis. That produced a big ol 'wtf' in my mind but...ok. I also realized how nice it would to just stay put. I haven't tried that before. Just maybe...

In related news: turns out the hubs has been seriously holding out on me. I came home today to some sort of wonderfully evil dessert concoction he'd made for his office holiday party. He was trying to make these yummy cake balls we had when we visited my friend in Charlotte. He did damned good! He used rainbow cake batter and then dipped half of it in melted chocolate and let it harden. I was so mad he never made it before and even ore angry he only left me ONE. Another wtf moment.

I'm bingeing on really bad reality tv so I gotta go. Priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment